April 19, 2012 – Highlights of our Riverdogs Ball Game are:
- Good food – hot dogs, bacon and pimento cheese (Louisa’s included cole slaw); cheese fries; and creamy Charleston Ice with mango/strawberry mix.
- Grand slam.
- Midget wrestling! Seriously, midget wrestling. We think more people were watching that than the game at some point.
- Our seats were great, right along first base line towards back of the infield.
- The rain stopped before the game.
- Tony felt the need to keep quoting movies. Louisa was dancing like she was taking advantage of Thirsty Thursdays (yes, she was stone-cold sober).
- The visiting team changed the pitcher, and the home team River Dogs went from being 6 down to being tied, and eventually won.